Because I’m a teacher, I need to have rules.
Here are a few for visitors of my blog.
1. You don’t have to be friends, but you do have to be nice.
2. Use your indoor voice and kind words.
3. Words are for helping, not for hurting. I know how to use the delete key.
4. Remember your manners. Please and Thank You are the magic words.
5. Don’t copy someone else’s written work without proper credit. In case you don’t already know this, it’s called cheating!
6. Don’t eat the playdough.
7. And for goodness sake, don’t put boogers in your neighbor’s cereal!